G513 Keyboards RGB Backlit Mechanical Gaming With GX Blue Clicky Switches
This item qualifies for free shipping and is protected by our 30 day money back guarantee.
Select “Free Shipping” at checkout, expedited delivery available.
Take your game to a new level with Logitech G513, a high performance RGB mechanical gaming keyboard that features advanced technologies in a modern and sleek design. GX Blue mechanical key switches give you both tactile and click feedback with actuation you can feel and hear. Customize full-spectrum RGB lighting for any or every key from 16.8 million brilliant colors. Now with Logitech G LIGHTSYNC technology, G513 takes the lighting experience to a whole new level with game-driven lighting colors and effects. A USB pass-through port makes it easy to plug in your mouse, flash drive or phone for direct data transmission or charging. The aluminum alloy top case enables a bladelike chassis with a beautiful brushed metal finish while the durable memory foam palm rest keeps your hands and wrists comfortable and can be adjusted to the perfect position to tap keys with lightning fast accuracy. Lighting, volume, media control and more are at your fingertips through secondary functions on the F-row. The function keys can also be programmed to execute macros via Logitech Gaming Software.
- High performance RGB keyboard with customizable full spectrum color lighting per key plus LIGHTSYNC game-driven lighting colors and effects
- Advanced GX Blue mechanical key switches with click tactile feedback you can feel and hear with every key press
- Soft and strong Memory Foam palm rest for premium comfort and durability that resists sweat and wipes clean
- Aircraft grade brushed aluminum alloy top case for a high end look that seals components with rugged protection
- Convenient USB pass-through port makes it a snap to plug in your mouse, flash drive or phone for direct data transmission or charging
Your payment information is encrypted and protected by Comodo Security – The Global Leader in Cyber Securities